Mother’s day has been in existence for over 3,600 years dating back to Ancient Egypt among the Zulu People (Hamites), who initially enslaved the Israelites. We can find details of the earlier days of the custom/tradition in the book of Jeremiah 44:16-18 where the Queen of Heaven/Ashtoreth, to whom the Canaanites burnt offerings, was worshiped in Egypt.
This festival/tradition in which the Queen of Heaven/Ashtoreth was worshipped was adopted by the ancient Greeks and Romans under the banner of Festival of Mothers. This festival would be in genuflection to the goddesses Rheia – goddess of fertility – and Cybele – goddess of fertility and protectress in time of war. These customs were never the customs of the Israelites (Non-Hamitic Blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans), but was embraced by our people more and more as they passed through over fourteen captivities – beginning with Egypt to the current standing under America (spiritual Sodom and Egypt. Rev 11:8).
Note Breifly! Israel have been enslaved by Egypt-1625-1225BC, Cushites – 8yrs Judges 3:3-10, Chinese 18yrs Judges 3:12-15, North-Africans 20yrs Judges 4:1-3, Arabs 7yrs Judges 6:1-2, Japanese 18yrs Judges 10:6-7, Palestinians 40yrs Judges 13:1, Kurds 722-720 BC 2 Kings 17:1-23, Babylonians 606-539 BC Jeremiah 20 to 45, East Indians 539-333 BC Ezra 1:1-11, Greeks/Caucasians/Edomites 333-66 BC Daniel 2 and 8, Romans/Edomites 66BC – 193AD 1 Maccabees 1, Dark Ages 193-1453 AD where Europe and the world at large was ruled by Israelites, Africans & Arabs King Dahomey & Mansa Musa 1500-1600 Jeol 3:1-8, America/Edomites 1600 – Current.
On May 12, 1907 Anna Jarvis, a heathen – of the Edomite bloodline- founded mother’s day in the western world. It was not new to her kindred, but was the rebranding of the “festival of mothers” under the guise of celebrating “her” mother. Everywhere in the world the Caucasian race goes, they find creative ways to present their idolatry to people who are too busy to research or investigate the customs that are performed before their eyes (Psalms 83:3). They also usually try to use religion as a means to get people to buy into their customs knowing that people tend to not be as invested to search the bible for clarity themselves, coupled with the fact that biblical wisdom and understanding lies with commandment keepers (Psalms 111:10).
I am deeply bothered by our willingness to observe and keep customs and traditions like; mother’s day – Idols Rheia & Cybele, Christmas – existed 600 years before Jesus in honour of winter solstice, Easter – the idol Artemis, and all the other none biblical customs – including birthdays. I am bothered because Jeremiah 10:2 clearly states that we should not learn the ways of the heathen and because our people have great resistance to keeping the laws of God but accepts every custom that the other nations practice (Acts 7:51-53).
Amos 3:1-2, “Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, you only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore, I will punish you for all your iniquities.” 1 Peter 2:9, “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”
No matter how bizarre the customs of other nations are, Israelites – not the fakers in Israel who are the descendants of Amilek – will accepts it over their own documented customs in the bible, which Jesus did while on earth among us. We claim to love God and that we know him but we refuse to keep his commandments and obey his laws, statutes and ordinances. From the lips of Jesus, it was said “if you love me, keep my commandments” in John 14:15 and 1 John 2:4 says, “He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.” That is why Jesus said, in Matthew 7:14, “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” Because many of us will refuse to leave the heathen customs and refuse to keep the laws.
I would never be as audacious as to say we should not honour our mothers, and to show them appreciation, but do we have to do it at a time stipulated by our oppressors? Does it have to coincide with the current and ancient periods of idolatrous festivals? Can you find anywhere in the bible where Jesus, or any other law-keeping Israelite celebrated mothers or any of the current heathen customs we are so crazy over? Is it not enough to honour (Exodus 20:12) our parents by loving them, treat them with respect continuously, provide for them where necessary, spend time with them and most importantly help them to keep the laws of God?
God gave us traditions and customs to follow in the form of commandments:
• The Sabbath – the seventh day of the week and the 4th commandment. Exodus 20:8.
• New Moon Feasts – every full moon, which really are the beginning of months. Psalms 81:3.
• Passover – eve of the 14th day of Abib/Nissin/April Exodus 12, Deuteronomy 16 and Luke 22:15.
• Feast of Unleavened Bread – 15th day of Abib/Nissin/April Exodus 12:15, Deuteronomy 16:8 and Matthew 26:17-19.
• Day of Simon – 23rd day of the 2nd month Hebrew Calendar. May 18, 2021. 1 Maccabees 13:51-52
• Feast of First Fruits/Pentecost – 50 days after the 7th day of Unleavened Bread feast. June 5,2021.
• Day of Atonement – 10th day of the 7th Hebrew month, September 29, 2021 Leviticus 23:27 and Romans 5:10-12.
• Feast of Tabernacle – 15th day of the 7th Hebrew month, October 4, 2021 Leviticus 23:34.
• Feast of Dedication – 25th day of the 9th Hebrew month, December 13, 2021 1 Maccabees 4:59, 2 Maccabees 1:18 and John 10:22
• Destruction of Nicanor – 13th day of the 12th Hebrew month, March 1, 2022 2 Maccabees 15:36
• Purim – in the month Adar/February Esther 9:17-19 and Esther 9:26.
Listed above are the celebrations per year that Israelites (the descendants of the Sub-Saharan and Trans-Atlantic Slave Trades) are supposed to delight in. We do not keeps these holy days because in truth! We hate the Most High and Christ. Acts 7:51-53 says, “Ye stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.”
Instead of keeping the laws and high holy days, we take pleasure in the following:
• New Year’s Day – celebrating Janus, Roman two-faced god of doors.
• Valentine’s Day – celebrating Lupercalia, god of health and fertility.
• Easter – celebrating Artemis the multi-breasted goddess of childbirth & midwifery.
• Mother’s Day – celebrating Rheia, Cybele (Edom) and Ashtoreth (Canaan) goddesses of fertility.
• Father’s Day – created by the heathen Sonora Dodd 1910.
• Birthdays – in the bible birthdays are only mentioned in relation to the heathens, Pharaoh – Genesis 40:20-22 and Herod – Matthew 14:6. The one mention of Israelites celebrating birthdays, Job 1:4, detailed that Job made sacrifices for his sons because of them celebrating their days – a heathen custom.
• Thanksgiving – celebrating the murder of millions of Native Americans by the British colonists.
• Christmas – celebration of the pagan festival feast of winter solstice.
Remember, after reading this little that I have presented, you no longer have an excuse before the Lord (Deuteronomy 18:19). What is sin? 1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. The criteria to be called righteous lies right here in Deuteronomy 6:25 “And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the Lord our God, as he hath commanded us.”
Mordecai Amon Israel