This is just to show that the Jews the bible speaks of were black people:
- Genesis 2:7, “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul”.
- Genesis 42:7-8, “And Joseph saw his brethren, and he knew them, but made himself strange unto them, and spake roughly unto them; and he said unto them, whence come ye? And they said, from the land of Canaan to buy food. And Joseph knew his brethren, but they knew not him”.
- Exodus 2:19, “And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock”.
- Numbers 12:10, “And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous”.
- Deuteronomy 28:43-44, “the stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail” (as a nation and not individually).
- Deuteronomy 28:68, “And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt (captivity) again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you”.
- Job 30:30, “my skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat”.
- Song of Solomon 1:5, “I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon”.
- Jeremiah 14:2, “Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up”.
- Jeremiah 8:21, “for the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me”.
- Lamentations 4:8, “their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick”.
- Lamentations 5:10, “our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine”.
- Daniel 10:6, “His (Jesus) body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude”.
- Revelation 1:14-15, His (Jesus) head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Mordecai Amon Isreal.